Monday, September 20, 2010

Getting to know Aimee!

Hometown:  St. Louis, Mo.

High School:  Lindbergh HS

Position: Forward

Year:  Junior

Club: Busch (Old School)



What is your favorite thing so far about this 2010 Team?
We’re awesome people. And when you get to play the game you love with awesome people, it doesn’t get any better than that.

What was your all-time favorite win as a QU Lady Hawk?
I think that would be the 2008 NCAA win in penalty kicks. I was a freshman. I didn’t really understand how big that was, but by looking at all of my teammates, I knew I just wanted to jump up and down and hug someone.

What was your favorite on the field moment as a QU Lady Hawk?
Any time 2010 graduate Jenna Boyko decided to do a victory dance after a goal. Why do you think I wanted her to score so much?

What is your favorite pregame activity?
Well there are many secret activities that I can’t share with anyone outside of the locker room, but the most obvious choice would be the pregame dance parties. I promise you no one can quite break it down like the QU Lady Hawks.

What is your favorite food?
Good old spaghetti and meatballs. A nice way to “carb up” before a big game.

What is your favorite sports team?
I’m brave enough to say the Chicago Cubbies. Go Cubs Go. I pray every year that my Nana gets to see a winning season.

Who is your favorite athlete?
Me. I have to be. If you’re not your own biggest fan, who will be?

What is your favorite song on your IPod?
Crash Into Me – Dave Matthews Band. Get to know it. It’s my jam.

What is the funniest moment so far this season?
Is this a real question? This team is literally funny every second of every minute we’re together. Some might even say we’re………hilarious.

What game are you most pumped for this season?
THE NEXT ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment